Male Maters Hair Loss Workshop with Teenage Cancer Trust and friends
March 23 @ 6:30 pm – 8.00 pm
Join us for a FREE Young Male Maters Hair Loss Workshop with Teenage Cancer Trust and friends, hosted by Jasmin Gupta – Cancer Hair Care Founder/Director Information & NHS Clinical Services.
- Hair loss & new growth information by the experts
- Talk with other young males who have lost hair
- Free goody bag sent to home for all participants
- Ask questions or sit back and listen (you don’t have to have your camera on)
- Young males aged 13 – 30 experiencing cancer related hair loss
- Cancer support professionals
- LGBTQI+ welcome
Open event – Open to young males aged 13 to 25 experiencing hair loss due to cancer treatment. To book a place please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone – 01438 311211.