Heads Up Cancer Hair Loss Support Service
A pilot partnership between Hywel Dda NHS and charity Cancer Hair Care
For patients experiencing Cancer Treatment Related Hair Loss please contact us for phone support and free packs.
Online workshop – Cancer Hair Care
Date: Thursday 14th September 2023 – online
Time: 7- 8.30pm
Booking: To book please email or call us. We will send you your goody bag after the workshop. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us at this FREE online event (zoom) for cancer patients experiencing cancer treatment related hair loss, hair thinning, scalp cooling or hair care concerns. A special workshop especially for patients from Withybush hospital.
- FREE goodie bag for all guests – sent via post after the workshop
- Specialist new growth, hair care and hair loss tips
- Friendly talk and tips by the UK’s leading cancer hair loss expert
- Q & A – your chance to ask questions
- Lots to learn… inspiration for hair loss, new hair growth, wigs, headwear, products and lots more…
Date: Thursday 14th September 2023
Times: 7 – 8.30pm
Location: Zoom – online event (a link will be sent upon booking)
Booking: To book please email or call us. We will send you your goody bag after the workshop.
With thanks to the charity ‘Withybush Hospital Cancer Day Unit Appeal’ for their generous financial support.
*Free goody bag reserved for patients only whilst stocks last. This project runs until 20th September 2023.