Cancer Hair Care – Tea, Talk and Tips event – Monday 10th July 2023
Join us at this FREE community event for cancer patients (and friends), hairdressers and the local cancer support community. Enjoy tea and cakes, hair care chat, FREE goody bags. Bring a friend. For patients, hairdressers, wig suppliers and the cancer support community for Withybush hospital.
Date: Monday 10th July 2023
Times: First session: 1.45-3pm Second session: 4.15 – 5.30pm
Location: Haver Hub, The Old Post Office,12 Quay Street, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA61 1BG
Booking: We would prefer that you book in advance however you can just drop by on the day.To book please email or call us to let us know you will be attending. This helps us to manage goody bags and refreshments.
Contact details are below.
Don’t forget to tell us what session you would like to attend: Either 1.45 to 3pm or 4.15 to 5.30pm
- FREE goodie bag for all guests
- Tea, coffee & sweet treats served
- Bring a friend
- Specialist hair care and hair loss tips
- Friendly informal talk by the UK’s leading cancer hair loss expert
- Meet the Cancer Hair Care & NHS cancer support team from Withybush hospital. Share your hair loss experiences with us to help improve services
- Lots to look at, inspiration for hair loss, new hair growth, wigs, headwear, products and lots more…